NEW EMAIL TO CONTACT: lastbornbili@gmail.com

Hello, . My name is Sigrid Rausing, A Swedish investor and philanthropist. . Your e-mail address was provided by Google Inc. randomly selected as an active user on the web... This year, I decided to donate 5 percent of my wealth to both charities and individuals due to the coronavirus pandemic that has paralyzed the whole world. . . I am donating 1,000,000 Euros to you and I urge you to help someone around you with the little you can.. . For more information about me here is my Wikipedia below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigrid_Rausing .. Contact me on this email address: lastbornbili@gmail.com for more info. . Regards... Sigrid Rausing.
NEW EMAIL TO CONTACT: lastbornbili@gmail.com Reviewed by on 4:45 PM Rating: 5

No comments :

Tüm hakları saklıdır. Earthquakes Live - Today © 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.